Just in case you’ve not had enough of Twitter this week, here is a handy infographic showing the companies brief history. It includes milestones like, President Obama’s tweet of ’4 more years’ becoming the most retweeted ever, the Pope joining in and tweeting from an iPad and Beyonce’s announcement of her pregnancy…
Found via Mashable…
Posts you might be interested in
- Telling Fact From Fiction: Lie Detector For Twitter
- Twitter Reveals $645m Loss For 2013
- Will Twitter Expand In To eCommerce?
- James Blunt – Twitter Master 2013
- Twitter: Updated DM’s and Market Penetration